Press "Ctrl+F5" to refresh the page All links open in a new window Close current window to return to the HOME page
The 4x4 Offroad Academy is formed to be the commercial training division of Offventure cc.
Offventure cc was established in January 2006, Bellville area. Offventure is the short name for Offroad- and Offshore Adventures and offer professional selfdrive and guided 4x4 off-road expeditions ( using DEAT accredited guides).
The owner of the company, Peet Hendriks, is extensively involved across the broad spectrum of the 4x4 off-road industry. Peet was the first person to be qualified as an accredited TETA assessor against the off-road unit standards and did so on 10 March 2009.
- Life Member of OGATO - Off-road Guide and Tour Operators Association
- Founder of Tafelberg 4x4 Club
- Founder Kakamas 4x4 Club
- Founder CruiVer Trophy
- Club member of 4x4 Offroad Adventure Club
- Member of AAWDC
- Founder of AAWDC Cape (association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs)
- Ex-committee member of 4WDGA (Four Wheel Drive Guides Association)
- Ex-committee member of OGATO (Off-road Guide and Tour Operators Association)
- Resigned director of NOW (National Off-road Workgroup)
- Chairman of SANOTA (South African National Off-road Trainers Association)
Contact us :
Landline : +27 (0) 21-913 8091 / +27 (0) 21-913 9596
Mobile : +27 (0) 72 353 2495
Fax : 086 6788 075
Who Trained us :
This is a question many ask. The answer is actually simple. The 4x4 community train us. When we start 4x4'ing, we learn from mates, ask questions, do some 4x4 courses, and look and learn how the others do it - nearly the same way as everybody else did. The difference maybe that we have started to put every useful hint and tip on paper and testing them all. With our engineering and mathematical background, we decided to approach and present the 4x4 driving and recovery training the technical way. Much more questions, research and case studies followed which leads to this Academy.
||To sell knowledge that is based on facts
||To keep standards high
||To make you proud of the 4x4 lifestyle
||To promote responsible offroad behaviour
||To provide thorough and clear understanding of all 4x4 aspects
||To acknowledge and encourage role players
||To help develop unit standards for the 4x4 industry
Want to learn About Us - watch the following video clip - YouTube Intro - About Us